Management and Functional Review
The objective of the MFR was to conduct a functional and organizational review in order to:
- Assist the PSC to redefine its role in view of the emerging challenges of public sector reforms in Sierra Leone
- Assess the legislative implications of the new functions of the PSC
- Assess the capability of the PSC to take on its new responsibilities under the Proposed Multi- Donor Funded Public Sector Reform Programme, and make recommendations on required institutional adjustments and capacity development of the PSC
- Analyse the existing component structures and existing skills mix of current staff with a view to recommending revised structures, job profiles and appropriate allocations of staff
- Analyse other aspects which impact on the need for structural reforms in the PSC with a view to increasing its effectiveness.